Monday, February 11, 2013

GRAND OPENING

Well after much internal dialog and a lot of support from family and friends I've launched The Merry Spinster. It's an eclectic mix of products but what ties it all together is the guarantee that everything is handmade/homespun by me.

You'll find handspun yarns, naturally dyed yarns, all natural beauty products, hand made wearables and much more. Check out my shop at Etsy to see what's in store.

My dear friend, fiber artist and mentor Drucilla Petitbone, owner of Petitbones on Etsy, taught me to spin and thus enabled my obsession with fibers, yarns and dyes. It's a constantly evolving art and I'm loving everything I'm learning.

Owning my own business has been a dream for a very long time. I'm pleased the doors are now open.

Welcome! Come in and sit a while. Have a cup of tea and some cookies. I'm looking forward to chatting with you.

Heather

1 comment: