Monday, March 4, 2013

Motivation Needed, Apply Within

So I'm really flagging these past few days. I am minimally motivated and need to be VERY motivated. I have great ideas for items for the shop and I am excited about some new developments, info to come soon. But I'm definitely in a funk.

Maybe it's the need for change of seasons. Maybe it's the stress over what's about to happen on my career front. Maybe it's just too much sugar back in my diet.

So I'm deciding right now to stop wallowing. Nothing changes by putting your head in a hole or crawling into the closet. Because those bills are still going to be there. The taxes you have yet to do are still going to be there. The people you need to call and the emails you need to answer are still going to be there. Therefore, it's time to take tiny steps and celebrate tiny victories.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment